- Qualcomm Quick Charge is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, inc.
- Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries.
- Quick Charge is a trademark of Qualcomm incorporated. All Qualcomm Incorporated trademarks are used with permission.
Valore Cheetah – Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 15000mAh Power Bank (PB28-QC)
Heavy-duty, sleek and fast charging. Packing 15000mAh of power with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology, the Valore Cheetah power bank charges up to two devices at once and allows you to charge your fast-charging compatible devices up to 4 times faster.
Every Valore power bank comes with a money-back guarantee on its battery capacity* and a 12-month warranty period.
*Guarantee on actual capacity of battery cell inside the power bank.
- Dual-port accessibility
- Charge up to four times faster (For fast-charging compatible devices)
- Battery type: Built-in polymer Lithium-ion
- Battery capacity: 15000mAh
- Input: 5V/2.0A, 9V/2.0A (max)
- Output 1: 5V/2.0A (max)
- Quick charge output 2: 5V/3.0A, 9V/2.0A, 12V/1.5A (max)
- Charging time: 8 hours (5V/2.0A USB adaptor)
- Recharging cycle: 300 times cycle
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 150 x 72 x 22mm
- Weight: 360g
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 15000mAh Power Bank
- USB charging cable (200mm)
- Soft pouch
- Type-C adaptor
- Do not dismantle or open the power bank
- Do not subject the power bank to mechanical shock such as crushing, bending, puncturing or shredding. Avoid dropping or placing heavy object on the power bank.
- Do not expose the power bank to water or other liquids
- Do not expose the power bank to hear and/or fire. Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
- Do not attempt to insert foreign objects into the power bank. Do not short-circuit the power bank by storing it haphazardly in receptacle where it may be short-circuited by other metallic or conductive objects.
- Do not use any charger* other than that specifically provided for use with the power bank.
- Battery usage by children should be supervised.
*The charger may also be known as the adaptor, and is used to charge the power bank