- Qualcomm Quick Charge is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, inc.
- Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries.
- Quick Charge is a trademark of Qualcomm incorporated. All Qualcomm Incorporated trademarks are used with permission.
Valore Peregrine – Qualcomm Quick Charge 10000mAh Power Bank (PB18-QC)
Charge more and faster with Valore Peregrine. The quick charge output allows you to charge your fast-charging compatible devices up to 4 times faster than conventional charging. Plus, always be ready for a quick charge with the detachable charging cable, 8-pin and type-C adaptor wherever you go.
Every Valore power bank comes with a money-back guarantee on its battery capacity* and a 12-month warranty period.
*Guarantee on actual capacity of battery cell inside the power bank.
- Up to four times faster (For fast-charging compatible devices)
- Dual port accessibility
- Battery type: Built-in Polymer Lithium-ion
- Battery capacity: 10000mAh
- Input: 5V/2.0A (max)
- Output 1: 5V/2.0A (max)
- Qualcomm Quick Charging Output 2: 5V-2A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A (max)
- Charging time: 6 hours (5V/2.0A USB adaptor)
- Recharging cycle: 300 times cycle
- Operating temperature: -10ºC to 40ºC
- Material: ABS + PC
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 149 x 76 x 15mm
- Weight: 240g
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 10000mAh Power Bank
- 8-pin adaptor
- Type-C adaptor
- Soft pouch
- Do not dismantle or open the power bank
- Do not subject the power bank to mechanical shock such as crushing, bending, puncturing or shredding. Avoid dropping or placing heavy object on the power bank.
- Do not expose the power bank to water or other liquids
- Do not expose the power bank to hear and/or fire. Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
- Do not attempt to insert foreign objects into the power bank. Do not short-circuit the power bank by storing it haphazardly in receptacle where it may be short-circuited by other metallic or conductive objects.
- Do not use any charger* other than that specifically provided for use with the power bank.
- Battery usage by children should be supervised.
*The charger may also be known as the adaptor, and is used to charge the power bank