Challenger Technologies Limited (“Valore”) warrants all products trading under the Valore brand (“Product”) against defects in MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP, on the following terms and conditions:-
- The Warranty shall be for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Valore shall, at its sole discretion, either repair the defective Product or replace the defective Product with an equivalent Product (at no additional cost), where the Product is faulty due solely to defective materials or workmanship. Any components of the Product which are replaced or removed by Valore shall be the property of Valore. Any repairs done or replacements provided to any of the Product will not extend the said warranty term for any of the Product.
- The Warranty excludes any damage or loss arising from or related to any act of God, accident, corrosion, misuse or inappropriate use, deformation, discoloration, unauthorized alteration, or repair by any person other than a person duly authorised and approved by Valore.
- Valore shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, consequential or economic damage or loss (including loss of profits, data, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunities) arising from or related to the warranty (including Valore’s services under it). Valore’s liability under or in relation to the warranty (including Valore’s services under it) shall be limited to the cost of replacing the product with the same or an equivalent product, or of repairing the product, whichever is lower. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Valore disclaims all other warranties (express or implied) with respect to the Product(s), including but not limited to any implied warranties for merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Warranty for selected Products with 3 year Limited Warranty
4.1 This Limited Warranty extends for a period of three (3) years beginning on the date of the sale of the Product to the original purchaser (“Consumer”) of the Product who purchases it from authorised store. It is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser or user.
4.2 During the period of the 3 years, Valore shall repair, or replace, at Valore’s sole option, defective parts, or parts that do not properly operate for their intended use, with new or refurbished parts if needed because of product malfunction or failure during normal usage. The Limited Warranty does not cover defects in appearance, cosmetics, decorative or structural items including framing and non-operative parts, and expenses related to removing or reinstalling the Product. Consumer shall have no coverage or benefits under this Limited Warranty if any of the following conditions are applicable:-
4.2.1 The product has been subjected to physical abuse, exposure to moisture or dampness, abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, improper installation, shipping damage or other acts which are not the fault of Valore.
4.2.2 The product has been damaged from external causes such as collision with an object, or from fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake or damage from exposure to weather conditions, an Act of God, or improper use of any electrical source or by connection to products not recommended for inter-connection by Valore.
4.2.3 Consumable parts, such as batteries, cables or protective coatings that, due to their nature, tend to diminish over time.
- Valore’s decision on any matter relating to defects, workmanship or materials in relation to the product, or on any other matter arising from and/or in connection to this Warranty where Valore is required to make a decision in its discretion, shall be final and conclusive, and you hereby agree to abide by Valore’s decision.
- Please keep your ORIGINAL PURCHASE RECEIPT from the Valore Authorised Dealer and present it to all Challenger or Valore stores for verification when required. Any modification, amendment or defacement to or of the receipt shall render this Warranty void.
- You shall be responsible for and bear the cost of transporting the Product(s) to the Valore Service Reception at Valore stores. You shall also be responsible for the collection of the Product(s) from the same location after the servicing is completed.
- This Warranty extends only to Product(s) licensed for sale and purchased in the Republic of Singapore. Product(s) that are parallel imported are excluded from this Warranty.
- Valore reserves the right to amend this Warranty for warranty service or related repair service without prior notice.
- Valore’s Power banks are insured by MSIG Insurance (Singapore) Pte Ltd (Company Registration Number.: 200412212G) (“Insurer”), with a worldwide coverage (excluding the United States and Canada), and a product liability coverage of up to US$1,000,000. For any enquiries and/or claims related to this Warranty and/or the Product(s), please contact us here. Valore shall submit all claims to the Insurer for assessment on the merits of the case, and the claimant will be notified by Valore and/or the Insurer on the success of the claim in due course.